Full Time MBA Batch of 2009. NYU Stern School of Business. This is my tryst with an MBA.


Friday, February 16, 2007

The Bell rang ding!

My first ding!
As i started reading the letter, I was full of hope and expectations that it would work out!
While I refuse to zero onto a first choice, denying that Wharton was not in the contention would be insane!

But, as i read the words unfortunately and regret, I felt as if I had been hit by a truck!

It was the first result and hence it shattered me! Shattered me because the feeling slowly sunk in that I was definitely not going to Wharton...

The feeling has not still sunk in... but I still see the full picture as far as PA is concerned! That is one place that I am not going...

Not that I have lost hope or something. Not that its the end or something!
I live on hope. it is the single most important thing that has kept me going through thick and thin... and it will keep me going!

I stare in the face of rejection
I choose not to blink
I choose to shrug it off
I choose to walk on

Walk to the next level
learn from what has been
for whatever may happen
its a matter of time

I will attempt to achieve my dream, come what may
I will stick with them, come what may
I will not be bogged down, come what may
I will not lose hope, come what may

1 comment:

Lost in Translation said...

This is not fair! Absolutly not fair! You deserve it!

Cheer up -- you still have 4 more to go! Wharton is great, but Pennsylvania is one of the most boring places on earth! Trust me -- you wouldn’t like it there anyway!