Full Time MBA Batch of 2009. NYU Stern School of Business. This is my tryst with an MBA.


Saturday, January 13, 2007

Clamor to finish

Its suddenly a clamour to finish it all.
All in place and yet things to do!
As usual, things have to be perfect and as a result of this, i will review and get them reviewed!
and submit i will tomorrow!
And that will be the end of the third phase of the application!
The first was a mix of research and GMAT.
The second was totally research and recommendations!
The third has been the apps process! I must say that it has been a great experience as of now. Hopeful that it will be fruitful and that will probably make all the difference between a wide smile and a weak one!
Stern! here I come!

Loved NYC any which way! It was an amazing experience that I had there! Sad that it had to last for a short duration!

But hey, that is in the past! for now, have to click on the submit! that is onething that does not psyche me! hehehe!

No comments: